Garage Door Repairs and Services
As a leading garage door company, our highly skilled team are able to offer 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week technical support for garage door repairs and services!
Care and Service
A garage door is the largest moving object in the home. It is often operated by electric garage door openers. Proper installation, operation, maintenance and monthly testing of the garage door and electric garage door opener are necessary to provide a safe and trouble-free operation and will ensure that you don't regular garage door repairs.
An improperly adjusted garage door or garage door opener can exert deadly force when the door closes. This could lead to serious injury or death from being hit by a closing garage door or from being trapped under the door.
With proper care and maintenance, your garage door will perform reliably for years to come. So take a few minutes to inspect and test your complete garage door system. Make monthly inspection and testing a part of your regular routine.
A major service includes a basic service and replacing all metal working parts i.e. springs, cables, pulleys etc. Servicing your Garage Doors regulary is from utmost importance, there is nothing worse than being stuck inside your garage!Indicators to look our:
- The door does not operate freely
- The door is noisy
- The door is skew
- The lock does not operate properly (manual lock)
- The door does not stay up in the open position, it drops down on it's own
- The motor runs but does not lift up the door
Wanted to say thank you so much for the professional service received. Your guys were done within an hour or so, and our door fixed just like that. Also to think I called only yesterday and wasn't sure as I wanted to confirm with my husband first. Your assurance of the job to be well done at that affordable price is much much appreciated.Thank you so much, we are so grateful...the door is fixed & we are not too much out of budget...thanx!!Regards
Testing & Maintaining your Garage Door Automation System
- Consult the owner’s manual for additional recommended maintenance for your model of door opener
- Ensure that you know how to disengage and re-engage the motor when a power failure occurs.
- Twice a year clean and lubricate the shaft of the motor with the recommended aircraft grease.
- It is advisable to fit a “lightning and voltage surge protection kit” to plug the motor into to protect the P.C. board.
- Test the force setting of your garage door opener by holding the bottom of the door as it closes. If the door does not reverse readily, the force setting may be excessive and need adjusting. See your owner’s manual for details on how to make the adjustment.
Not having any luck with the above steps?
Only one thing to do...